Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

Reluctant Buyers Lament

I cannot take credit for this, one of our agents, Christian Sherbert, gave it to me, and I think you will like it.

Reluctant Buyers Lament

I hesitate to make a list
Of all the countless deals I've missed
Bonanzas that were in my grip
I watched them through my fingers slip;

The windfalls which I should have bought
Were lost because I overthought;
I thought of this, I thought of that
I could have sworn I smelled a rat,
And while I thought things over twice,
Another grabbed them at the price.

It seems I always hesitate,
Then make my mind up much too late.
A very cautious man am I
And that is why I never buy.


The golden chances I had then
Are lost and will not come again.
Today I cannot be enticed
For everything is overpriced.
The deals of yesteryears are dead;
The market's soft and so's my head!

At time a teardrop drowns my eye
For deals I had, but did not buy;
And now life's saddest words I pen --
IF ONLY I'D DECIDED THEN!!!!!!!


No comments: